Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tricks for Drinking The Water

From The Desk of Tallahassee Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Some days I struggle to drink enough water. Yet, I understand that water consumption is a necessary function of a healthy diet.

I keep promising Lori, my Winners Weight Loss counselor, that I am going to up my water intake. But I keep falling short.

One of the problems is, I'm not exercising enough. When I exercise, I experience a natural thirst, which is a good thing and really helps with the weight-loss.

Lori suggested that I add Fulfill Mixed Fruit Drink to my water. The first time I tried the Fulfill, I wasn't all that crazy about it. But now I really like it. I water it down more than the package calls for and it is really good. I like the way that the product has a unique blend of soluble fibers and several key nutrients.

I guess I should go over to Lake Ella now and get in a little exercise before nightfall.

BTW if you are in Tallahassee, Florida and looking for a great weight loss center, check out Winners Weight Loss on North Monroe. The phone number is 850-297-2500

No comments: