Thursday, December 07, 2006

Staying Focused On The Big Picture

Staying focused on the big picture is something that I'm trying to do. But the truth is, it is not always easy!

Frustrations come and go in life. They are inevitable.

For some reason, my past m.o. was to handle and self-medicate frustrations with sugar and carbs. Fortunately, I have learned to only engage in conscientious eating and try to eliminate emotional eating, altogether.

Thank GOD that I have the help of Winner's Weight Loss in Tallahassee, Florida to help me on this journey. The encouragement and support I receive from Lori at Winner's is an important key to success. I couldn't do this without her help!

If you are trying to lose weight, find someone who can help you. If you are in Tallahassee, Florida and you are looking for a supportive, weight loss counselor, personally, I think Lori is tops!

No comments: