Monday, December 18, 2006

So Far I've Lost 25 Pounds!

From The Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

So far I've lost 25 pounds!

The bottom line reality, (as we all know) is that "dieting' is tough.

I am trying not to think of this as "dieting" but rather as a new lifestyle that embraces smart, healthy food choices.

Some days are much easier than others. But trying to choose smart during the holidays can be a special challenge. It seems that wherever you go, during this season of indulgence, it is hard to escape the intoxicating aromas and tastes of home baked goodies.

Therefore, I allow the foods of the season to be my inspiration to draw on my own creativity in preparing meals that won't leave me feeling deprived.

After years of creating some of most exquisite party food in the Tallahassee area, creating equally sensational light dishes should not be all that much of a challenge. I've created great dishes without butter and rich cream in the past and I know that it is indeed doable to experiment with different techniques that introduce a splendid variety of flavor ranges without sacrificing taste in any way. It really boils down to accepting and embracing the art of creative, light cookery and finding new approaches. I love innovation! My heart pops with joy at the rich opportunity to travel with passion and confidence into uncharted territory.

If you are in the Tallahassee area and are looking for help in transforming your body into your best possible version, my friends at Winner's Weight Loss can help you, too! Call Lori at 850-297-2500.

No comments: