Monday, December 18, 2006

Fire-Roasted Asian Beef, Vegetable and Greens Salad

From The Kitchen of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Before I forget, I want to share an idea for a wonderful, rich fire-roasted salad I made this weekend. It sizzled with delicious flavor and satisfied the craving I had for a substantial meal. I named this one:

Fire Roasted Asian Beef, Vegetable and Greens Salad

In a sizzling hot skillet, cook beef filet on one side, and garden fresh Oriental vegetables on the other side in sea salt and a tiny drizzle of canola oil. About 3/4 of the way done add a splash of beef supplement mixed with water. During last 4 minutes, add salad greens and saute lightly. (Cut beef into mixture.)

On plate put one layer of cold crisp greens (plain or drizzled lightly with a zesty vinaigrette) then top with the beef , vegetables, and sauteed salad greens. Yum!

No comments: