Thursday, November 02, 2006

Losing My Marbles!

I'm losing my marbles! Last week when I started my Winner's Weight Loss Diet I had an interesting visit with another Winner's Weight Loss patient who shared with me his penny technique for sticking to the diet.

His penny technique sounded really good... but by the time I arrived at home, I had added a new spin to his idea.

Since the first day I've almost lost ten marbles. Yippee!! I'm on my way!

This is how I am using marbles to help me keep track and stay focused.

I counted out crystal marbles for every pound I want to lose and put them in a stemmed carved antique brass candy dish. Every time I lose a pound I transfer a marble from the brass container to a nearby crystal container.

So far...so good. My clothes are already feeling looser and the heartburn that I sometimes get at bedtime has not surfaced once!

No comments: