Monday, November 27, 2006

Hot and Sizzling Fajita Skillet ~ Ole!

From The Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron



Coming from a caterer's background... food just doesn't taste palpable to me if it isn't bursting with good flavor. On so many diets, the food tends to be bland and boring.

With the amount of weight that I need to lose, the only way that this adventure is going to work, is if my food-lovin' taste buds get their daily dose of pizzazz!

So for my dinner tonight, I kicked it up a notch with some high voltage southwestern flavor.

Sizzling Beef and Vegetable Fajitas With Salsa


Beef
Onions, Sliced
Medley of Your Favorite Vegetables
Salsa

Get your skillet screaming hot. Cook beef and vegetables till beef is done and vegetables are caramelized to perfection.

Top with a big dollop of chunky salsa. Ole!

No comments: