Monday, November 13, 2006

The Secret Is In The Supplement!

From The Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Yum!! The recipe I described in my previous post turned out to be simply delicious!

My tastebuds time traveled on this dish- back to the 1960's and to my grandmother' s house.

This tasted just like grandmother's cooking!

Chicken and fresh veggies that were stewed in a flavorful stock to tender perfection was a favorite staple in my grandmother's kitchen.

My grandmother was always a stickler for healthy, low fat food. She was never overweight and always on a diet. After tasting this tonight... I suspect grandmother might have been flavoring her dishes with some nutritious type supplements, too. Now that I think about it, she had quite a cache of unusual seasoning packages in her pantry.

How ironic! That in all these years I have never once been able to recreate the same intense flavor I remembered and loved in grandmother's exquisite stewed chicken and veggies until tonight...when by sheer serendipity the long lost flavor re-emerges.

Food has an uncanny ability to peel back the ages and transport us to days of long ago!

After experiencing this taste sensation, I have to admit that I can't wait to try some of the other soup type supplements from Winner's Weight Loss. What a surprise to learn that the secret is in the supplement! Wow!

I get my supplements from Lori at Winner's Weight Loss in Tallahassee, Florida. Give her a call if you would like to know more about the Winner's Weight Loss Diet Supplements. She can be reached at 850-297-2500.

No comments: