Monday, November 13, 2006

Guess how many pounds?

From The Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Oops... I almost forgot to tell you.

Guess how many pounds I have lost?

Well, when I weighed in this morning I was down 15 1/2 pounds.

Yippee!! I already feel so much better. It is amazing how different I feel.

No more heartburn! No more strange sensations along the sides of my feet! And my tummy is shrinking! Hallelujah!

At first, I was worried that I wouldn't have enough energy. But the reality is I have more energy than I have had in years!

This is the best diet I have ever been on! It is not even like being on a diet... it is much more like being on a program to become the very best possible version of oneself!

I am so appreciative of Lori and Ruth from Winner's Weight Loss in Tallahassee, Florida. You gals rock! Thank You!

No comments: