Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I've Lost 11 3/4 Pounds

From The Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Today I broke the 10 pound mark. Since yesterday's weigh-in I have shed another 2 3/4 pounds!

I am down a total of 11 3/4 pounds! Yippee!

For every ten pounds shed, Lorie takes a picture... so today was picture day.

Lori, is such a great cheerleader. I truly feel blessed to be on the Winner's Weight Loss Program. This program is helping me to do something that I simply can not do on my own.

Even though I was not eating very much before I started doing the program... the little bit that I was eating was sabotaging my efforts to lose weight.

When Lori, my weight loss counselor reviewed what I had been eating pre-Winners Weight Loss, she was able to identify immediately some of the problem areas.

Every morning, I would start my day with two jumbo lattes with brown sugar. I had no clue that caffeine causes the body to hold onto weight! I assumed my brown sugar was a no-no... but didn't understand how disastrous caffeine is to a diet!

During the last 10 days, I have kicked the caffeine habit! This is a good thing! :)

So far... I love my Winner's Weight Loss Diet! I love the encouragement and support
that I get from the center.

Since I was finally ready to get serious about tackling my weight issues, Winner's Weight Loss is the key that I believe will lead me step-by-step to my ultimate success in my weight loss struggles.

It is going to be a lengthy journey... but one that will be worth every step. What could be better in life than working towards becoming the best possible version of oneself in every conceivable way?

No comments: