Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm About To Pop!

"Kathi, do not starve yourself! This causes a feeling of deprivation." Lori said.

So for lunch I followed Lori's advice. Now my taste buds and my tummy are a-popping!

For lunch today, I prepared Stir Fried Chicken with Broccoli, Snow Peas and Onions. While I wouldn't enter this recipe in any contest...it was still pretty tasty.

Kathi Dameron's Stir Fried Chicken with Broccoli, Snow Peas, and Onions ~ Slimmed Down Version

Boneless Skinless Chicken
Favorite legal seasonings
Broccoli
Snow Peas
Onions

1. Sprinkle the baking pan generously with a favorite blend of legal seasonings.

2. Top with chicken pieces.

3. Roast just till chicken is completely cooked and the juices run clear.

4. Remove from oven and chop into bite size pieces. Save pan juice!

5. Add chopped chicken and all pan juices to a hot wok or electric skillet.

6. Add chopped broccoli, snow peas, and sliced onions and saute for about 15 minutes or until all is sizzled to perfection.

Oops, I forgot to add my 1/2 cup of rice. By the time I realized my omission... I was ready to pop.

I scooped up the remaining stir fried chicken and veggies and put them in a ziplock bag. Now I'm ready for another meal as is or perhaps to be reincarnated into something completely different.

No comments: