Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Trading In My Latte For A Fragrant Constant Comment

From the Desk of Tallahassee, Florida Dieter ~ Kathi Dameron

Ok... maybe I experienced a period of grief over saying good bye to my morning caffeine and brown sugar driven lattes.

But oh my ... an afternoon spot of hot fragrant decaffeinated tea is simply delightful! The taste transports me to days of long ago when office staff would arrive with a trolley cart of tea for teachers. I was a student teacher then near Wimbledon, England on an overseas student teaching program.

It has been said that when you let go of one thing in your life, you generally put something else in its place.

So I've traded my addiction from lattes of caffeine, brown sugar and milk first thing in the morning- to healthy breakfasts, lunches and a mid afternoon spot of tea.

And guess what I have not lost any of my rev... in fact the only thing I've lost is 11 3/4 pounds! Not bad for the first ten days!

Not only is this diet helping me to lose weight ... I think it will save my life, too.

No comments: