Thursday, January 11, 2007

What's For Dinner?

Ah, there is nothing like stirring up some intoxicating aromas in the kitchen to whet the taste buds.

Tonight I walked into the kitchen with one big question hanging over me.

"What am I going to fix for dinner?"

After a quick survey of the refrigerator and pantry, I opted for a Greek-Style Florida Fish, Basmati Rice and Steamed Trees.

If dinner tastes as good as it smells, my taste buds will be dancing a waltz tonight.

Diet fare does not need to be blah! At least that's what I keep telling myself. I am out to prove that healthy eating can indeed be delicious.

Are you looking for ideas for dinner ... sign up for my cooking class.

For more information call Lori at Winner's Weight Loss in Tallahassee, Florida at 850-297-2500 or send Kathi an e-mail at askkathidameron@aol.com

No comments: