Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Wishes Sent Out Into The World! Yahoo!

In recent years I've gotten very good at shopping for the best buy.

Perhaps I'm getting a little bit of help from my ancestral line. Perhaps now that same ancestral line can help me to beef up my bank account.

Next time I post in this blog... I want to be richer and thinner! In fact every time I sit down in this office, I want my wealth and my good health to sky rocket!

I've read that if you send your wish out into the world... it will be manifested. So I tried it and guess what? It worked!

A fluke? Maybe. Maybe not!

On 5/18/08 I posted my wish on an index card. My wish was to go and stay at a great beach house this summer. Two hours ago, I just returned home from my THIRD beach weekend this summer. My cost= 0 On three separate occasions I catered a Friday night event and the other nights were furnished to me by my client.

Why did this happen? I suppose it might be a case of the Law of Attraction... a law that says that we attract what we are looking for in life.

So I'll just put it out into the world right now...

My wishes as of August 10, 2008 are:

1. To get excited about exercise, eating right and taking good care of myself.

2. To get my column nationally syndicated.

3. To write and publish BESTSELLERS.

4. To win a Pulitzer Prize for my writing.

5. To once and for all get to 127 pounds and maintain for the rest of my life.

6. To buy my own fabulous house at the beach and to have plenty of money for the rest of my life.

7. To meet, fall in love and eventually marry my true soul mate.

8. To live every single day in the full manifestation of who God created me to be.

9. To make a positive difference in the world.

10. To leave something of value behind down here when I eventually go to Heaven.

No comments: