Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bye Bye Fat!

They say the more water you drink, the easier it is to flush the fat from your body.

I've been putting away so much water, I nearly feel I could float away!

But believe me I am not complaining one inch! In fact I am ecstatic that I'm chugging away! The only thing is I can't get too far away from the potty...if you know what I mean. Flush, flush flush! Bye bye fat!

Plenty of water is great for my complexion, too. My skin always looks especially pretty and glowing when I get lots and lots of clear H2O. blemish acne cream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read a few very interesting articles about burn fat at Total Health Remedies - Burn Fat. My sister has difficulties burning her fat and she does not know much about the ins and outs of it. So I suggested the above website. Her problem seems to be getting better. I guess that knowing about what may be ailing you is half the battle!