Saturday, August 16, 2008

Don't you wish you could eat anything your little heart desired and not gain an ounce?

I know I do.

Unfortunately, for most of us the calorie equation doesn't work like that. We have to pay a price for our calories, fat grams and sugar.

I think this is one of the concepts I have not been able to grasp in the way I should. Of course in my head I understand this concept. But somewhere the connection is faulty.

Somewhere there is a disconnect between that ice cream that calls my name and what I want to achieve. I certainly do not want to achieve obesity, health issues, diabetes, and an unattractive body that doesn't look good in clothes and looks even worse in the buff.

Why I ask, do I get these moments of deep hunger when nothing else seems to matter, except feeding that internal beast. funny t shirts

No comments: