Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Is anyone even following this blog? After blogging for some time a blogger begins to wonder... does anyone even care what I have to say? Has anyone tried some of the recipes I posted in the earlier days of this blog?

Diet With Kathi has certainly been on a journey. Unfortunately, I never reached my ultimate goal. Now this is not to say that I won't. Because in time I shall. But the truth is, this dieter got tired of eating the same basic food over and over again.

I missed being able to eat several fresh fruits a day. I missed cooking with olive oil. I missed baked potatoes and I missed my pasta!

There was nothing wrong with the diet... it was an excellent diet. But I'm just not an excellent dieter! My taste buds want more freedom.

Eventually I will return to the weightloss program, but for now I just want to celebrate FLavor once again more than I want to celebrate restriction.

franchise opportunity

No comments: