Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Iced Chocolate Truffle Cappuccino




Mid-afternoon and the daily workload is heavy, with no end in sight. Feeling a dip in energy, I headed to the kitchen where I whipped up a little something to rev up my engine.

My solution is a delicious one. Imagine a creamy cup of iced chocolate truffle cappuccino.

Simply delish and so easy, too.

This version is made with freshly brewed chocolate truffle coffee, a packet of Winner's Weightloss chocolate shake supplement and a good bit of ice. Whip it all up to a thick, rich consistency and pour into a favorite cocoa mug. Dust the top with a flourish of cinnamon. Yum!

Diet? What diet? This sure doesn't taste like diet fare, but the high protein in this shake is actually helping me to shed my unwanted pounds.

Looking to lose some weight? Winner's Weightloss in Tallahassee, Florida is a great place for helping people to shed unhealthy pounds and reclaim the life they were created to live. For a complimentary consultation call Lori at 850-297-2500 or Ruth at 850-671-3200. Make sure and tell them Kathi sent you!
Photo Credit: Dragon Sasic & SXC

No comments: