Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pan Sauteed Grouper with Broccoli Pesto

For dinner tonight I'm thinking about preparing Pan Sauteed Grouper with Broccoli Pesto and A Lemon Herb Smashed Potato.

To lighten up the pesto, I'm planning to use some chicken soup supplement in place of the olive oil. I'll still use maybe 1/4 teaspoon of oil with the broccoli, herbs, garlic, lemon, etc.

For my Lemon Smashed Potato, I plan to incorporate some of the yummy lemon drink supplement, garlic and herbs into one cooked potato.

If I get a chance I'll post the results on how it tasted.

Do you want to know my secret to creating diet-friendly meals that pop with flavor?

My secret is to keep a well-stocked pantry of different Winner's Weightloss supplements that I can sprinkle into meal preparation. These supplements are a huge help in creating interesting, tasty meals that pop with great flavor.

No comments: