Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Kathi Dameron's Cooking Class Menu For March 29, 2007

"Kathi, everyone wants to know what you are cooking tomorrow," Ruth said.

"Tell them it is a surprise!" I responded.

But while tomorrow's cooking class is fresh on my mind I realized I probably ought to post the menu on this blog, before my life detours in a zillion different directions.

The class is going to start out with a jolt of frozen cappuccino. What could be more refreshing on a warm Tallahassee day than a frosty, whipped blend of Frozen Cappuccino Blast?

Surprise!! We are going to add a blast of fudge-like brownie into an icy brew of java and cappuccino or chocolate supplement. Yum! Keep in mind the addition of a diced Winner's Weight Loss candy bar is not something you should do everyday... but tomorrow is not everyday. So I say let's make it special! Think Dairy Queen Blast and you have the general idea for the first food in Thursday's cooking
class line up.

From there we are going to make use of the microwave for a super simple one-bowl breakfast souffle. With one egg, one piece of forty-calorie bread, a drop of vanilla extract, a dash of supplement and a dusting of cinnamon and sweet and low I'll show you my two minute breakfast. Now of course this is just one variation. This easy treat can be made savory or sweet, depending on your taste preferences and availability of ingredients.

The third food is the lunch that I eat most days- a mixed green salad with fruit and a wildberry vinaigrette. This dressing in my opinion is far better than the Sweet and Jazzy dressing that I use to make when I owned Canopy Rose Catering. Plus it is not loaded with sugar and oil!

We'll finish up with an exotic tea-marinated chicken breast that I'll turn into a trendy chicken sate appetizer.

There you have it the Winner's Weight Loss Cooking Class menu for Thursday, March 29, 2007.

No comments: