Saturday, March 31, 2007

Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!"

I have heard this saying several times over the years, but today is the first time that I have heard my own inner voice murmur those words.

While I am still a long way from being considered 'thin', I am nearing the 60 pound mark which is making me feel so much thinner than I was before embarking on this adventure.

Slipping into a pair of old khacki shorts this morning, that I have not been able to wear in at least five years and discovering that they are now two sizes too big for me, certainly made these last five months well worth everything it takes to lose over fifty pounds.

This diet really works! After being on just about every fad diet, it is so exciting to finally find the one weight loss program that can help me to lose the fat.

Kudos to Ruth and Lori at Winner's Weightloss in Tallahassee, Florida for helping me to get my life back! As far as weight loss centers go... Winner's Weightloss ROCKS!!

No comments: