Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've gotten where I seem to live by two week increments. Somehow I need to align my diet to this schedule.

Lately I'm drifting in a five pound range. Up and down I go.

I had hoped to be nearing the 100 pound mark, but I'm struggling just to master the 70 pound one. Why is it so hard?

Why can't I just do it? I get so frustrated with myself. There is no reason why I should be hovering! But I know there are emotional culprits at play here.

For me my weight has a lot to do with emotional eating. In some ways I am battling some of the most trying times of my life right now. Overall I'm doing pretty good- considering! Two years ago, I would have eaten myself into oblivion to escape the torment. Now when I splurge it is an extra apple or two. No ice cream or cookies for me. I'm bound and determined to lose every ounce of fat that my body does not need.

So what doees all this have to do with a truck rack? Go figure!

No comments: