Friday, June 22, 2007

I sent my friend an e-mail yesterday and I said "I feel like a basketball today. I might be down, but I'm coming right back up, ready to score a big one!"

Life is like that, isn't it?

But we needn't give the downs of our daily lives the power or permission to keep us down.

Pop right back up! Whether it is with weight loss or whatever difficult obstacles are planted along the way. You can do it. You can soar above the challenges by being in control of your own destiny. Just say "no" to accepting defeat and press on to victory!

So many of my defeats over the last several years were tied to poor financial planning. So I'm looking into resources like financial consolidation software to help me tackle my weakness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your basketball analogy. I never thought of it that way, but it's true.

You've got a great blog.

I don't have a blogger account, so I'll leave my url below my comment so you know who I am.

Debbie
http://www.ILoveToCheatDiet.com/blog