Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back! Finally!

Did you miss me? I sure missed being able to post on my blogs.

I had about a week where everything simply went haywire over here! Kudos to Heath for pitching in and posting when I couldn't!

There is a story about my diet coming out in the next issue of Tallahassee Discoveries Magazine.

I'll probably go ahead and post it here, but try to pick up a copy of the magazine.

Sandy has tweaked distribution a bit. Starting with this issue, she will be direct mailing an extra 4,000 copies to certain Northeast Tallahassee neighborhoods. I hope that will give her advertisers more bang for their buck!

Ok... back to my diet. Some days my stress hopped off the charts. But the good news is I didn't turn to sugar! You know I think I'm licking this emotional eating disorder!

On my last weigh-in I was down 49 pounds!

Hopefully, my postings will get back on a consistent schedule now.

I'll be doing another cooking class in March. If you want more details call Ruth over at Winner's Weight Loss. The number is 850-671-3200

No comments: