Sunday, February 10, 2008

Be on the look out for a Diet With Kathi workshop later this spring. In this class I'll be spilling some of my secrets for losing close to 100 pounds.

As a foodie, good tasting food is about as important to me as fresh air. I can't live without either.

I'll be sharing how I've managed to create wonderful dishes, while staying within the guidelines of the Winner's Weightloss Program.

We all know that diet food usually doesn't taste all that satisfying and perhaps that is the chief reason diets often lack both the short term and long term statistical results that deem them successful.

What if you could learn some dynamic flavor principles that would forever change your kitchen paradigm?

For more information about this class and other great classes, call the Canopy Rose Culinary Arts Studio and Catering Company at 850-539-7750.

Did you know that you can sponsor postings on our blogs? It is very simple! We simply add a text link to the bottom of our posting with the sponsors website.

progesterone

No comments: