Thursday, September 06, 2007

Kathi Goes Digital!


Happy Day! I am finally getting to where I can download my own photos onto the computer.
Once I get the hang of working between the two operating systems on my computer to download the digital pics, I'll be able to share pictures with you!
Yippity Do Da!Yippity Day! My oh my what a wonderful day!
I took this picture last month after a jaunt to the Growers Market. I think this was before I roasted the vegetables.
Just playing with the camera at this point! Hope to bring you some cool photos in the months to come and who knows... maybe I'll share some cooking videos, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathi!!

What a wonderful blog filled with amazing recipes. Do you generally blog and post recipes for healthy eating? The reason why I ask is that sometimes I get so bored of my recipes I create for myself and my family that it would be great to get new I ideas. I lost 65 pounds and have been maintaining it for over a year now and it would be great to have to new dishes to try that I know will fit in to my new lifestyle.