Saturday, August 22, 2009

Is there really such a thing as low cost health insurance?

Health Insurance is in the news daily as the BIG DEBATE continues...

I wish I knew the answer. But the entire subject is far too complex to arrive at an answer about without really taking the time to bone up on the facts.

YES, I like the idea that a high standard of health care would be available to all of our citizens. But I simply do not know how this can be achieved in the best way possible. Therefore, I will put it in God's hands to work in extraordinary ways for the benefit of all His children, citizens or not!

2 comments:

2u said...

nice info blog
i like this info..
thanks a lot

diabetic diets

raspberry ketone said...

Spot on with this write-up, I really think this web site needs far more consideration. I’ll most likely be once more to learn way more, thanks for that info.