Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Ah, videos! The very idea of creative video production sends my spirits soaring to new galaxies.

This was certainly part of the plan a few years ago when I was on the "BIG Weight Loss Journey."

But somehow everything just didn't go quite like I had planned. Now, this is not to say that things didn't work out in a pleasing way. because they actually did. I believe my goals will still be attained, just in a little different way than I pictured. Along the way, I fell in love! Imagine that!!!! Now I'm a bride-to-be and can't wait to begin my new life as a Pastor's Wife!

Imagine creating a great video to for your specialty niche. For me that specialty niche is food and entertaining with a sprinkle of faith tossed in to the mix.

I'll have to surf over to BUY dot com and check out what sort of video production supplies are available and hopefully discover some good sales to boot!

No comments: